Killing a Well Enclosed Camper

• Killing a Well Enclosed Camper

If you are interested in playing CoD4 and MWR multiplayer, one thing you must learn is to continuously check your corners when you are entering a building, room, or other enclosed area where enemy players can be camping and waiting for somebody to walk thru the door or other entrance. The best way to check your corners, and any room or area you believe may be occupied by a hidden enemy, is throwing a stun grenade or flashbang inside before completely entering. If you get a hitmarker when you throw a lethal, throw a second to stun them even more. You can now either, 1.) Cook and throw a grenade and 2.) Rush in guns blazing if you know where the enemy is.

Now, for #1, the main thing is to cook the grenade as soon as you get a hit marker and try to throw the grenade in the area the enemy is camping, because if not, the enemy may move around and you will not kill him or her. For #2, be careful about this because a lot of times a person will just start pre-firing towards the entrance so that they have the chance of killing you even while they're blind by the stun grenade or flashbang. That is what the purpose of #1 is, it's safer. Because do not walk into a haze of gunfire from a shocked and startled enemy just pre-firing for the sake of it. But this can also be a good technique to learn if you are ever in the opposite situation. You can always just leave the area too and camp outside for your attacker to start looking for you and walk into your line of sight.

Have fun in MWR and if you have any techniques of your own for killing well enclosed campers, please share them! :thumbsup:
    • Cheers for the tip(s).

I do have to admit something though.... I love camping lol :(

Don't judge me. I find the idea of the modern day sniper fascinating and I'm quite good at it. Don't get me wrong I also like setting my self up with some heavy weapons and position my self with a big machine gun but there is something about camping and sniping that I enjoy!

Sincere wrote:

ow, for #1, the main thing is to cook the grenade as soon as you get a hit marker and try to throw the grenade in the area the enemy is camping, because if not, the enemy may move around and you will not kill him or her.
      This is one I am particularly familiar with, people use this tip on me all the time! How about a tip to counteract the camper killers?