The 1.08 Version update was released today. We were promised the following bug fixes and "much more":
- Increased server send rate, what many of us commonly referred to as tick rate. They are not the same thing. This "bug" made it where two different players could be seeing entirely different things and therefore causing bad deaths due to lag.
- Clan tags would sometimes get reset. Amos Hodge promised a fix on this:
- Increase/fix the collateral damage on MWR to match the original CoD4. Now, collaterals, triples, and even QUAAAAAAAAAAAADS will be possible.
- Killcams were glitched and would not show after death.
- Spawn system overhaul to match the original CoD4. The spawns in MWR were so bad that players could end up spawning right behind you and in your team's spawn point. In the original CoD4, you spawn where the majority of your team is huddled, or far away from the enemy's